STEM Foundation Nepal
STEM Foundation Nepal is an innovation driven not-for-profit company—an organization that connects STEM leaders with the STEM educators and STEM aspirants through STEM Ecosystem.
STEM Foundation Nepal was founded in 2017 with the group of Nepalese STEM professionals having global exposure in STEM through academics, fellowships, conferences, trainings or so. The founders felt the dire need of STEM education in Nepal for the better future of Nepal; no bright future is possible without STEM, this is the best time to invest in STEM education.
Creating technological foundation of nation by informing & empowering young minds for global exposure and home scale initiatives.
- To form STEM clubs and raise the awareness of students on STEM issues.
- To create awareness among the students, educators and parents about the future development of nation through STEM innovation.
- To inform and encourage students to participate in the local, national and global competitions.
- To develop cooperative working strategies among students, educators, parents, local organizations and global organizations.
- To encourage students to think about the home scale environmental problems and actively participate in efforts to solve them.
- To make sustainable living part of our lives balancing STEM education, Value education and Artistic creation.
- To promote awareness for the preservation and conservation of the environment.
- To inspire students and the general public through the use of environmental projects in houses, schools, factories, and other areas of life.
- To create learning society and grow creative generations with peace, harmony and values.
- To participate in various competitive global forums in the field of science and technology; International Olympiads and others.
- To set up STEM Learning Centers.
- To set up STEM Innovation Labs in each schools through out the nation and establish a significant STEM Innovation Lab in each province and inculcate the spirit of STEM education from school level.